Strive to be The Best Energy and Power Solution Provider
PT. Enviromate Technology International (ETI) Established in 2003, is focus in the natural gas infrastructure development, natural gas transportation, renewable energy and independent power producer. ETI offers engineering solutions with different business schemes such as Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC), or Build Own Operate and Transfer (BOOT). Our engineering team is capable to design, build and operate facilities with advanced technology, competitive pricing, and according to schedule.
Together with fast energy development, ETI businesses units focus on the following:
- Natural Gas Infrastructure Development (natural gas pre treatment, CNG, LNG, and LPG)
- Natural Gas Transportation onshore and offshore
- Renewable energy (Mini Hydro, Biomass, Biogas, solar power plant)
- Independent Power Producer (IPP)
- Compressor rental including Operation and Maintenance
- Methane gas reformer
- Fabrication of gas storage (CNG and LNG)
- Power Transmissions
ETI has served society by working with major clients such as PT. Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN), PT. Pertamina, PT. Indonesia Power, PT Pertadaya Gas PetroChina International, etc.
There are few projects under ETI that recognized as a breakthrough and major contributing to efficiency of oru client
- 15 MMSCFD CNG Peaker Plant located in Grati, East Java. ETI design, build and operate an this energy efficient Compressed Natural Gas Plant. This plant utilizes the waste heat from the gas engines to heat up water which is used as part of the decanting process. The plant is able to reduce power consumption and thus, increase the overall efficiency. The plant store the gas during non peak 24 hours a day and supply the gas to PT. Indonesia Power during peak hours to ensure the electricity demands during Peak hours of the local population are met.
- Consortium ETI and CIMC ENRIC won and setup the development of first CNG marine transportation. We built the world’s first CNG transportation ship with 110 m length, 14 knots design speed, and up to 20 MMSCFD capacity. This ship is built for PT PLN to transport CNG from PLN mother station in Gresik CNG power plant to Lombok power plant. PLN will use the ship to transport CNG to other areas not linked to gas pipeline. We are able to produce a custom medium to large vessel to deliver CNG and LNG for your needs.
- 18 MMSCFD CNG Peaker in Tambak Lorok was built and deliver gas for Indonesia Power Gas turbine for Perta Daya Gas. This project comes with 2 years Operation and Maintenance.
ETI owns and operates other business functions under our subsidiary companies:
- PT. RENERPHA ENERGI UTAMA: focuses on providing a green and renewable energy using mini-hydro and solar power plants.
- PT. MURA ENERGI BUANA: Owns and operates Independent power plant located at Musi Rawas (South Sumatra).
Natural Gas infrastructure
We offer services along the natural gas value chain. We are specialized in building natural gas facilities; Compressed Natural Gas Plant, Small and Medium Scale LNG storage and regasification, LPG storage and extraction plant. For our clients, we offer different business models such as Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC, Turnkey project or Build Own Operate and Transfer (BOOT).
- 15 MMSCFD CNG Peaker Plant at Grati, East Java
- 18 MMSCFD CNG Peaker Plant at Tambak Lorok, Central Java
- 28 MMSCFD CNG Plant at Gresik and Lombok
Renewable energy (Mini Hydro, Biomass, Biogas and Solar Power Plant)
ETI offers various renewable energy solutions to support The Government of Indonesia to reach Mix Fuel Target by 2025 where 25% of the fuel used in Indonesia must be coming from renewable sources. Our specialty includes the development of mini-hydro power plants, solar power plants, biomass and biogas power plants. One of our subsidiary PT. RENERPHA ENERGI UTAMA build mini hydro Power Plant in West Java area. For more information please visit our subsidiary: Renerpha Website.
Independent Power Producer (IPP)
In 2015, ETI acquired PT. MURA ENERGI BUANA, an independent power producer gas power plant 2x4 MW located at Musi Rawas, South Sumatra. We received a 20 year contract from PT. PLN under our Power Purchase Agreement. For more information regarding our IPP please visit MURA website.
Gas Transportation onshore and offshore
As the user of natural gas use increases, so does the need for transportation infrastructure in place to support them. With Indonesia having made up of a thousand islands, pipeline construction might not be a right option. This makes mobile transportation more efficient and effective. ETI can provide gas transportation both land and sea.
ETI portfolio includes:
Rental Compressor (Operation and Maintenance)
The pressure of natural gas in pipeline will decrease the further it travels. In order to increase the pressure of the gas, a gas compressor is needed. ETI offers a long term booster compressor rental for your plant. The main benefit of renting are reduced capital expenditure and risks on your part so you can focus on your main core business.